INFORMATION ABOUT VISA-FREE ENTRANCE FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS.
Visa-free entrance gives foreign citizens the right to visit the above mentioned territories for up to 5 days.
You can enter Belarus from the Polish side at the border crossing checkpoints in Lesnaya-Rudavka, Bruzgi-Kuznica and from the Lithuanian side at the border crossing checkpoints Privalka-Raigardas or Privalka-Svendubre.
It is forbidden to cross the border by train without a visa!
To visit Avgustovskij kanal, Grodno and nearby territories you need to have an official certificate issued by a Belarusian tourism agency after booking a minimum of 2 tourist services, such as accommodation, meals, guided tours etc.
Under Presidential Decree N318 from 23rd August 2016 on establishment of visa-free entrance and exit of foreign citizens it is now allowed to visit a tourism zone "Avgustovskij kanal" and nearby territories such as:
- Goza rural area;
- Koptevka rural area;
- Odelsk rural area;
- Podlabenye rural area;
- Sopotskin rural area
The map of the territories open for visa-free visits
23.08.2016, # 318
"About establishment of visa-free entry and exit of foreigners."
How to obtain a certificate for a visa-free entrance:
1. Contact tourism agency KarMel-tour that has a right to issue such certificates.
2. Send us (email@example.com) the information about all the visitors: Surname, First name, Middle name (or a patronimic), sex, citizenship, date of birth and a passport number. To avoid mistakes we would recommend sending us a scan of your passport, however this is not a requirement!
3. Send us a request for booking tourist services (accommodation, meals, guided tours etc.
4. Pay for the ordered services.
5. Print the certificate for the visa-free entrance and the confirmation of your booking that we will send to you via email.
Documents you will need to provide upon reaching a border crossing::
1. A valid passport or another document that allows travel.
2. Medical insurance which is valid for the duration of your visit.
3. Visa-free entrance certificate issued by a Belarusian tourism agency.
4. A migration card (issued at the border crossing point).
5. A minimum amount of 20 euros per person per day.
More information about visa-free visits of Grodno and the tourism zone "Avgustovskij kanal" can be found on the page "Visa-free Grodno visits. Questions and answers".
INFORMACJE PRAWNA DOTYCZACA WJAZDU BEZWIZOWEGO W BIAłORUSI: