Welcome to Belarus!
The citizen of 73 countries (see the list) can visit "Brest-Grodno" region without a visa during 15 days (see the map)
The state border of the Republic of Belarus can be crossed at the following checkpoints:
- by car/bus: Brest (Terespol), Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya), Domachevo (Slovatichi), Beniakoni (Shalchininkai),Berestovica (Bobrovniki), Peshchatka (Polovcy), Privalka (Raigardas)
- by train: Brest (Terespol), Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya)
- on foot, by bicycle or by boat: Pererov (Belovezha), Privalka (Svendubre), Lesnaya (Rudavka)
- by plane: Brest airport, Grodno airport
Attention! Toll roads http://beltoll.by/index.php/beltoll-system/toll-roads/map-of-toll-roads
For those who plan to stay more than 10 days - you must remember about the mandatory registration in the migration service (except Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia). It can be done online www.portal.gov.by The registration is free.
To enter Belarus, foreign citizens need to have:
- Medical insurance for the period of stay. The amount insured is 10 000 euros
- A document of the established type that is issued to a foreign citizen by our tourist company
- Money (not less than 20 EUR per person for the day of stay)
Registration of documents for visa-free entry costs 8 euros including one ticket in museum (for individual tourists)
- Medical insurance - 1-2 days 2€, 3-4 days - 4€, 5-6 days - 6€ and so on
- E-declaration for car - 2€
- City tour - 40-50€
- A ticket in museum - from 2€
- By credit card VISA, MasterCard, American Express, BELKART through ASSIST system. No commission!
- By bank transfer to the bank account of the enterprise
Documents for visa-free entry are prepared 24 hours before the expected date of entry
You can leave a visa-free request here or contact us by e-mail email@example.com